Withdrawal from the contract, return of quality goods:
1. The buyer on www.ravalux.lv ( "Buyer"), which is a consumer (a natural person) has the right, without giving reasons, within 14 (fourteen) days to refuse the goods if it had not been used, damaged or its appearance is not essentially changed, t. i.e., the appearance of the goods or their packaging was limited to what was necessary to view the goods received. The Buyer must exercise this right responsibly and return the Product in its original proper packaging, as well as return all components of the Product. The costs of returning the goods must be borne by the Buyer.
2. Upon return of the Goods, the Buyer shall be liable for the decrease in the value of the Goods that has occurred in connection with activities that are not necessary to establish the nature, characteristics, and operation of the Goods.
3. The goods must be returned to the customer service center.
4. Upon receipt of the returned Product and assessing its quality, the Seller shall refund the money for the Product and its delivery expenses to the Buyer within 14 (fourteen) days from the return of the Product. If only part of the Goods is returned, delivery costs will not be refunded. The seller is not obliged to cover such return costs.
5. The product must be returned in the original packaging (with instructions and warranty card, if the specified documents were delivered with the product). When returning, a VAT invoice must be submitted and the order number must be provided.
6. The Buyer is responsible for the complete set of the returned Goods. If the Product is not completed, the Seller does not accept the returned Goods.
7. The Buyer cannot exercise the right to return the Goods purchased in the online store if:
7.1. The Product is made according to the Buyer's instructions or the Product is clearly personalized (adapted to the Buyer's personal needs);
7.2. The Buyer has opened the packaging of the Product, which for health and hygiene reasons cannot be returned;
8. The right to withdraw from a distance contract within 14 (fourteen) days without giving reasons shall not apply to legal persons (entrepreneurs).
9. The photos of the goods are for illustrative purposes only, the original products may differ from the ones shown. The photos provided cannot be used as a basis for claims. A product is considered compliant if it conforms to the sample, model, or description provided in the online store.
10. If the Product is of inappropriate quality, the Buyer may contact the customer service center at the address Slokas Street 52J.
11. Warranty service duration is from 7 to 30 (seven to thirty) calendar days. In exceptional cases, if the Goods are sent to warranty service centers in another EU country, the product warranty service process may take from 14 to 50 (fourteen to twenty) calendar days, depending on the nature of the goods. We emphasize that in all cases we try to implement the warranty service process in the shortest possible time.
13. Goods not taken from the warranty service center and/or the Seller and handed over for warranty service are stored for 3 (three) months. This period begins to count from the first notice to the Buyer, using the contact information provided by him (telephone, e-mail address, etc.) that the Buyer can receive the Product returned from the warranty service center. If the Buyer does not receive the Goods within the specified period, the Seller has the right to no longer store the Goods, the Goods may be utilized. In such a case, the Seller shall not be liable for the Buyer's information remaining in the unreceived Product and other losses of the Buyer incurred in connection with such destruction of the Product.
14. The guarantee provided by the Seller does not limit the rights of the Buyer, which, when purchasing a product or service of inappropriate quality, is determined by law. Disputes regarding the quality of goods, returns and other purchase and sale conditions shall be resolved in accordance with the procedures specified in the Goods purchase and sale regulations and on the basis of the legislation of the Republic of Latvia.
15. We will be happy to answer all your questions by e-mail at [email protected] and phone at +371 24668896.
16. Disputes between the Buyer and the Seller shall be resolved through mutual negotiations. If the Seller refuses to satisfy the Buyer's complaint or the Buyer does not agree with the solutions offered by the Seller and determines that its rights or interests were violated, the Buyer may submit a complaint to the Consumer Out-of-Court Dispute Resolution Commission (more information on dispute resolution available at http://www.ptac.gov.lv/lv).
17. In addition to the foregoing, Buyer may use the Electronic Dispute Resolution Platform (ODR) to resolve disputes regarding goods or services purchased on the Website. More information http://ec.europa.eu/odr.
Goods of unsatisfactory quality or incomplete assembly
18. The Buyer wishing to file a complaint about the Goods of inadequate quality or incomplete assembly can do so at the point of receipt of the goods or by e-mail [email protected].
19. When submitting a complaint, the Buyer must provide the following information:
19.1. Product order number;
19.2. Defect, signs of damage or missing part of the Product must be indicated/named;
19.3. Other evidence must be provided, such as a photograph of the goods, a photograph of the defect site (if it is mechanical damage and it is possible to take a photograph), a photograph of the goods' packaging, etc. c.
20. When submitting a complaint, the Buyer must indicate one of the ways of resolving the claim:
20.1. The Seller must eliminate the non-conformity of the Product - defects if the defects can be eliminated within a reasonable time without compensation;
20.2. reduce the purchase price accordingly;
20.3. to replace the Product with a similar Product of appropriate quality, except in cases where the defects are minor or they were caused by the fault of the Buyer;
20.4. to cancel the Agreement and refund the amount paid to the Buyer for the Product, if the sale of goods of substandard quality is a material breach of the order.
21. When reviewing a claim, a response must be provided within 14 (fourteen) days. In case of refund, the Seller shall refund the Buyer for the Product and its delivery costs. If only part of the Goods is returned, delivery costs will not be refunded.
22. Check the quality of the parcel delivered to your home in the presence of a courier. If you find it damaged:
22.1. indicate it to the courier who delivered the Product;
22.2. note in the delivery document of the consignment that the packaging is damaged and together with the courier fill in the Packaging damage (inspection) report;
22.3. inspect the Goods inside the packaging and, if damaged, record the damage with photographs. Photographs will be required for the Goods return procedure;
22.4. if the packaging is not damaged, the Goods do not need to be inspected in the presence of the courier. If you accept the shipment and sign the documents, it is assumed that the shipment has been delivered properly.